I haven't updated this in a few days b/c the pictures weren't working ! These pictures are from the other day when they were playing in the playroom. Notice Jenna is standing on her own in the one. Jenna took her first 2 steps on Saturday July 12th!! (We don't really call it "walking" yet.....) Brennan had his last soccer practice. I found my dress for Kerrie's wedding this weekend and a new bathing suit for the beach trip. After church today, I hit the dollar store and I decided to do Jenna's first birthday party with a "Finding Nemo" theme. I bought little pans so I can make her smash cake and I am just going to make a double layer sheet cake for everyone else. (yes, I am going to attempt to put a clown fish on there......) I am going to make the cakes Friday so if it is terrible, we can run to walmart before Saturday! We grilled out burgers and dogs twice today and we went swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment