Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playroom

Bren and Jen enjoyed playing together today in the playroom. We also went grocery shopping at Lowe's foods and they both sat in the "car" cart and they were driving it all around! They shared a cookie, bread and fought over a piece of cheese....of course Jenna won. Then they each got a balloon on the way out and I saved $40 on my $90 purchase......o'yeah! When Jeff came home we enjoyed an old favorite for dinner, bagel sandwiches. We used to eat those all the time in college. We were happy to see each other for our short 30 minutes today. Then I went to Pilates and SUPER-Walmart. It was NOT so super today. I was in there forever and since it was so late they were restocking the shelves and were out of things (seemed like everything). Then it was raining when I went out to the car, but I really shouldn't complain....... at least I had a car to get into, I saw people wondering around aimlessly on the side of a road just taking their good old time, getting soaked. Daddy said Jenna had some trouble going to sleep; she has started the whole milk and had to let out a huge burp before she could relax. Daddy also said that Brennan was so cute at bedtime and told him "I would do anything for you, Dad" .....Doesn't that just melt your heart? He is such a sweet child. (Brennan and Jeff that is......)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see I finally got mentioned in the weller family blog...was starting to think you kicked me out of the family without telling me