Sunday, August 17, 2008

Littleland Band





Brennan has so enjoyed going to see the Littleland band for the last year or so. He loves music! We took Vanessa and Landon with us on Thursday. Vanessa sang in the microphone during the show. We met our friends Stephanie and Hailey there and we all had a great time. We came back to play at our house and all the children enjoyed singing some more. They even made their own "stages" as they listened to the "Go Fish Guys". Speaking of the Go Fish Guys we are going to see them in Charlotte on October 11th and we will also get to see my friend Jessica from college, so looking forward to that! On Friday, we went to play over Misty's house with Chaz and Cullen. They are such wonderful friends and neighbors. I was able to see Misty's wedding album and I felt like I was there; it was beautiful!

No comments: