I don't have much time, and thinking back to all the things we have done in the past week.....this isn't a day to record that. Today is a day where all I can think of is how much I love my husband. His brother Brian is unconscious, he took a hard fall from a roof last Wednesday. Today Brian and Ashley celebrate their first wedding anniversary; not how they would have ever imagined. We hold to the hope that Brian will wake up soon and start to recover from this trauma. But all I can focus on is how much I love my Jeff; he means so much to me and our family. He really is my dream come true.
People often say "let me know how I can help" dear Brian, so please pray for Brian to wake up, pray for God to be Ashley's strength and courage as she has none of her own right now, and pray for all of the family. But most of all what YOU can do to help, what would warm my heart is if YOU pour out LOVE on your loved ones and those you encounter this day; tomorrow is never promised to any of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment