It has been a while since I have updated the blog and I really cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week. Usually when I say that, I just mean that time flies....but this year, I really cannot believe it! I thought I had one more week! AHH! We just had a wonderful trip up north and visited Brian. He is a miracle; regaining more of his memory daily as well as getting his personality traits back. He knows and adores his wife Ashley and she has seen the truth in Brian's old room number 316, the numbers of hope. Brennan was SO happy to see Uncle Brian as was Uncle Brian to see Brennan! I will share some pic's of Brian at the rehab center a few days ago. We are a bit tired from the traveling and with life's work seemingly more demanding on our family, but we are doing great......still making time for what matters most!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Time Flies
It has been a while since I have updated the blog and I really cannot believe Thanksgiving is next week. Usually when I say that, I just mean that time flies....but this year, I really cannot believe it! I thought I had one more week! AHH! We just had a wonderful trip up north and visited Brian. He is a miracle; regaining more of his memory daily as well as getting his personality traits back. He knows and adores his wife Ashley and she has seen the truth in Brian's old room number 316, the numbers of hope. Brennan was SO happy to see Uncle Brian as was Uncle Brian to see Brennan! I will share some pic's of Brian at the rehab center a few days ago. We are a bit tired from the traveling and with life's work seemingly more demanding on our family, but we are doing great......still making time for what matters most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a blessing to see him, especially smiling! The power of prayer is an awesome thing!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Post a Comment